Friday, February 6, 2009

Silver state, Anarchy!!

Guong

In my previous post, I mentioned that something might happen and that something might be unpleasant to watch..well, something did happen in Perak, something that never happen before in Perak (at least to my knowledge la..).

When Sabah went through this same situation, we didn't made the same reaction though. Well, Sabahan were alone (as opposition) during that time. I can't say the same for Perak.

But, do I hope that Sabahan had also made the same reaction when we were betrayed last time? No.

What if the situation was the same as Perak now?
I'd still say No.

Why?
Sacrificing Sabah peace and harmony living just for the sake of ones own politic? It's not worth it. That is just pure fanaticism.

Unless, it involves life and death. That would be a different story.

No comments: