Friday, February 6, 2009

The Silver state Drama..

Guong


Perak is indeed in turmoil right now. I can understand how the Perakian feel right now since me as a Sabahan have also felt the same betrayal. Ironically, Sabahan betrayal was orchestrated by non-other than Anwar himself (and others of course).


Deep inside me, I felt a bit happy since Anwar was played down by his own game of frog (Yes, as a Sabahan, I dislike Anwar).Yet at the same time I also feel sad for the Perakian especially those who have voted the 4 frogs. Why is it had to be like this?


Is Najib so desperate? I guess so since he have faced 3 defeat until now. First was the 12th GE result in March, 2nd was BN defeat in Permatang Pauh by-election and 3rd was also BN defeat in Kuala Terengganu by-election.


There are also rumors that Sarawak might fall to PR in her next State General Election. Maybe that is why Najib seems to rush this ‘power grabbing’ scheme of his on Perak. He is also going to be sworn in as the 6th Prime Minister of Malaysia, so he can’t possibly sit on the PM throne with 3-0 defeat in his track record.


Or it maybe a 4-0 defeat… who knows since the Perak Drama haven’t draw its curtain yet. As they said, it ain’t over until the fat lady sings..

No comments: