Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My First Blog..um..2nd actually

I've already know the existence of blog for a long period of time yet I've never actually start one..Well, I did start one before but that was like just 2 months ago. So I consider myself as a newbie in the blog community.

So, what with the sudden interest? Well, maybe it's because I now have an internet connection 24/7. Why waste it by just surfing randomly?

In the future, I might post in using other than English since it is not my first language. Maybe I'll use my national language which is Bahasa Malaysia; maybe Sabahan slang or my own mother tongue, Dusun.

I might also write post that are inadvertently offensive to others. (I hope not)

5 comments:

kuai said...

hehehe... happy blogging!!... apa bahasa pun ok..:)

guong said...

haha...ok

kuai said...

lama uda ko mengajar di sompogunan ka? mana gia tu?

guong said...

3 tahun..kira lama ka tu.di klang..

kuai said...

wah... alaid nokopio... bagus la tu ada pengalaman mengajar sana jauh2.. basar lagi elaun wilayah tuh.. hehehe