Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh No! My Darling..!!

Guong

I've just got my darling this year. She is so slick, slim, beautiful...and the list of words goes on and on.. BUT, other peoples are just jealous of me and her. Or may be they are simply ignorant to others. Look at what they have done to my darling..aiya..kin panas..

People simply open their car's door and hit my darling..(right side)
This one quite bad, the metal is exposed. Aduh..cis.. (left side)And this..I don't know what to say..(left side, front end)The latest one, under the front bumper, I didn't saw a hole when I was parking my car (well, this one is my fault..heh).

All of this happen when my car was parked, except for the last one. My conclusion, most people in Klang just don't care about anyone else. It makes me miss Sabah even more. Where most of the people care about someone else. Well, I stress the word 'most' though since not all of the people are the way I mentioned them..but finding one is like searching an unscratched car at the parking lot.

4 comments:

kuai said...

wah.. teruk juga tuh..

anyway, nasib inda kemek la...:)

balik la sabah kamurang sabahan yang di sana.. hehehe

guong said...

kalo bole pindah, lamaaaaaa..sudah sya pindah..

kuai said...

hehehe... jan takanan... sampai tu masa, sapat juga tu di Sabah.. amen.. :D

guong said...

Amen.....