Friday, October 31, 2008

We already know that...

Guong

Kota Kinabalu: Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Mohd Nazri Abdul Aziz said the entry of Philippine and Indonesian migrants into Sabah was a main contributor to the 278 per cent rise in the State's population between 1970 and 2000.full
We already know that fact. The issue now is what action have been done to solve the immigrant problem effectively.

The increase according to the composition of ethnic is also high according to the census in 1870 and 2000; he said adding that the bumiputera and non-bumiputera population had respectively increased by 253% and 333%. full
Ok, how did they know which was the real bumis and non-bumis. Was it according to their document aka I.C? If it was, what about cases such as issuing red I.C to locals and blue I.C for the "Melayu Baru" peoples? How accurate are these stats?

Frankly, I am not really interested in knowing how and why the population boom happen in Sabah. I already know the answer. What I really want to know are the effective measures done to solve this PTI problem once and for all.

p/s: The year 1870 as stated above are the same year that are type in New Sabah Times. Maybe is was a typing error. But I decided not to change it.

No comments: